At Terrain Integrative Medicine we use several different lab tests to help make a diagnosis, guide treatment and monitor your progress. We only recommend lab testing when indicated, and not all patients will need extensive lab testing. Lab testing is not included in your visit cost, however we work with our laboratory partners to ensure your get labs at the lowest possible rates. Your insurance may also cover some lab testing. Some common labs that might be recommended are (not an exhaustive list):
- General screening labs (CBC, CMP, urinalysis, etc.)
- Testing for diabetes and other cardiovascular disease such as hemoglobin A1C and lipid (cholesterol) panel
- Nutrient deficiency testing
- Inflammation markers
- Hormone testing for women
- Thyroid hormone levels
- Autoimmune antibody testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Advanced testing for gastrointestinal conditions
- STI screening
Ready to take control of your health?
Schedule an appointment online today!